Hello! I’m Matthew Kirk, and here’s a list of things I’m currently working on.
- Being a loving husband to my beautiful wife.
- Beating Cancer. I have stage 1A (yay) testicular cancer. On November 30th I will be having a surgery to hopefully clear it up for the rest of my life.
- Writing my second book “Thoughtful Machine Learning in Python“. Which is a followup to the book I wrote last year “Thoughtful Machine Learning“
- Studying for a Masters in Computer Science at Georgia Tech. My specialization is Machine Learning
- Biking, running, and swimming.
- Consulting running Modulus 7. As always feel free to reach out for any development or machine learning help!
- Building a startup with friends of mine.
I have not been speaking or attending conferences lately due to the expensive nature of them. If you would like me to speak at your conference then let me know and I will think about it.
Last updated: October 21st.